After the Factory Commission Webinar which was held on Tuesday 29 March 2022 and the Molecular Biology Webinar scheduled for Tuesday 2 August 2022, two webinars will be organised by the Pathology Section on 23 June and 30 June 2022 from 1:00pm GMT – 3:30pm GMT (times are in Greenwich Mean Time).
The two webinars will be of a duration of approximately 2.5 hour each including breaks and discussion time.
Thursday 23 June 2022 – Webinar 1
Theme: Sugarcane streak mosaic virus – research and updates.
- Chaired by Nicole Thompson (Chair of ISSCT Pathology Section) with presentations by Dr Rob Magarey (Sugar Research Australia) and Dr Jean-Heinrich Daugrois (CIRAD)
Thursday 30 June 2022 – Webinar 2
Theme: Pathogen diagnostics and surveillance.
- Chaired by Dr Nawshad Joomun (MSIRI) with presentations by Dr Dimitre Mollov (USDA-APHIS) and Dr Nicole Thompson (SRA)
Both webinar series will also allow for country updates and discussion following the formal presentations.
The facilitators/organizers are:
- Dr. Nicole Thompson Sugar Research Australia
- Dr. Nawshod Joomun, MSIRI
- Dr Jean-Heinrich Daugrois, CIRAD
- Dr Stuart Rutherford, SASRI
The Webinar will be conducted in English.
The Registration Form for the Webinar may be accessed through the following link:
- Webinar 1: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwkcu6oqzMqHdWSV39xRPVBdbCuqrWY7nnV
- Webinar 2: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEpd-CqrDgvGNUvnMdcgcG58cLix0QOsboy
The Webinar is only open to compliant members of ISSCT. When you register for the webinar, your registration will be checked against ISSCT membership and payment records, and you will receive an e-mail with the meeting details (Username and Password to access the Webinar). If you have outstanding membership dues, you will be asked to pay these online before your registration is approved. The Individual Membership dues are USD 140 and may be settled through the following link: http://members.issct.org/appform/issct_india_2022.aspx
For further information, please contact the ISSCT Pathology Chair – Nicole Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org or the ISSCT Secretariat at email@example.com
Please click here for short biodata on the presenters